2022 Annual Meeting Results
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2022 LHCA Annual Meeting & Voting!
You may find the Year In Review presentation HERE
- 159 member households participated in the online voting – close to our all time high of 161 last year!
- 1700 Corto has been added to the Park Boundary
- New Member initiation has been raised to $1000
- Annual Dues for Members has been raised to $550
- In person follow up voting Monday and Wednesday after the annual meeting is no longer required. The online voting will be kept open until 9PM on the following Wednesday after the Annual Meeting.
Thanks to our Volunteer Board and to everyone else in the community who helps make LHCA Park an amazing place!
Board meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month unless otherwise scheduled and announced.
Golf Cart Registration
Golf cart registration is required to park a golf cart onsite. Please see the rules and get the waiver here.
2022 Membership Packet were Mailed in March
The 2022 vehicle stickers were mailed to all renewed members mid-March. If you have any questions or updates to vehicles, please email [email protected]. If you do not receive emails from Lake Hills, please request a login on this website. Once you establish that login and are approved, you will be added to the distribution list.
Vehicle Updates & Verification
In order to register any new vehicles, you will need to send the vehicle information including the license plate along with the insurance card for ownership verification to [email protected]. We will only issue stickers to vehicles that have been verified. A photo of the insurance card or a pdf file is sufficient. Please include the license plate with the insurance card to speed up processing.
Lake Hills Park Information
The Lake Hills Park Association is one of the most effective and successful community associations in Austin providing its members with a beautiful lakeside park, a guarded swimming pool, a boat ramp and docks, a roped beach area, all in a friendly, safe environment with many other recreational amenities. Established in 1959, the LHPA has steadily improved the community’s quality of life by providing one of the friendliest neighborhood parks in all of Austin.
Maintain the integrity of membership rolls by not providing security gate cards, parking stickers or kayak/canoe stickers to non-members, unless previously arranged with the LHPA management company for renters, under penalty of forfeiture of membership, no refunds.
- Leash all dogs.
- Use trash barrels for litter.
- Refrain from offensive language.
- Use only non-glass containers.
- Treat park employees with respect.
- Reserve boat launch area for launching only.
- Swim in designated areas only.
Home of the Splashers Swim Team
The Lake Hills Splashers team trains and hosts its home meets at the Lake Hills Park swimming pool. Participating in the Austin Hills Swim League, the team was formed over 25 years ago, and has grown to approximately 175 swimmers, ages 5-17. For more information, click here.