Please complete the waiver and return it to [email protected] You will be issued a golf tag to attach to the column of your cart. Only golf carts with these tags will be allowed through the park gate.
Golf Cart Rules & Conditions
● Member must maintain financial responsibility for accidents arising from the use of the Vehicle.
● Member must be able to provide verification of legal ownership of the Vehicle at all times.
● Member shall indemnify and hold harmless LHCA and its directors, officers, employees, agents,
representatives and members (the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, lawsuits, fines,
damages and/or any other liability that is in any way related to or arising out of the use of the Vehicle
on or near LHCA property, including any claims asserting negligence on the part of the Indemnified
● Member is accountable and responsible for the Vehicle regardless of who is operating the vehicle.
● The Vehicle must always be operated in a safe manner.
● The Vehicle may only be operated in the designated Golf Cart / ATV / UTV parking area, and the
safest and most direct ingress / egress thereto.
● Member will only allow drivers with a valid Texas Driver’s License to operate the vehicle on LHCA
● Member will not loan the Vehicle to others as a means to allow non-members to access LHCA
● Vehicle will not be operated on LHCA property by anyone who is under the i nfluence of alcohol or
● Vehicle operator will comply immediately and completely with any and all directions or i nstructions
from LHCA Security staff or LHCA Director.
● The Vehicle will not be left on LHCA grounds overnight.
● LHCA-provided sticker or tag must always be present and visible on the vehicle on Park property.
This identifying device is not permitted to be shared / loaned or removed from vehicle.