The following requirements must be met for the use of an Inflatable at the LHCA park:
(1) A deposit in the amount of $50 must accompany the Inflatable Use Application eForm.
(2) Proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 must be provided, and a copy must be present for viewing at all times during operation.
(3) The Inflatable may not utilize water.
(4) Inflatables may not exceed 20′ in any dimension (length, width, or height).
(5) Inflatables may only be located in the area immediately to the East of the sand volleyball court, and must be kept a minimum distance of 5′ from the court. Click here to view the approved location for Inflatable setup.
The Association is not required to conform to the requirements it imposes upon its membership and it may, on special occasions, obtain and provide Inflatables for the benefit of the entire community which:
- are located in areas other than that designated for use by membership
- use water
- exceed the specified size limitations
The supply of power may be disconnected to an inflatable that is either unapproved, or does not conform to LHCA’s stated guidelines.
Costs: $50.00 (refundable)